Hi OC,

Yeah we missed your point. We gave you advice about the EO but not the
relationships.

Generally I don’t have logging coming out about relationships nor the object
graph. I suppose you’ll have to look at what is generating those logs and have
some sort of preprocessor that does something “smart” for the display of your
object graph. Maybe a big if/else block for each your relationships or maybe
something generic if that’s good enough that has heuristics for display names.
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike <http://www.chatnbike.com/>
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com <mailto:aa...@chatnbike.com>  t:  (301) 956-2319