Le 2010-10-20 17:43, Benjamin Horst a écrit :

This makes sense. I have just proposed this with Andre as well as the fact that
there is probably a person on this discussion thread who would be willing to
update the Wiki for public viewing.

Marc

As suggested somewhere, I've created a table on the wiki page to enter the
specific strengths and weaknesses of Drupal and SilverStripe. I've just seeded
it with a few points so far. Others will need to add to it:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Evaluation_of_CMS_Platforms#CMS_Comparison

-Ben

Thanks Ben. In hindsight, this should have been setup right from the beginning to track valid arguments, along with a project lead to post facts.

If you have time Christian, it would be nice to see some additions to the table. I will see if I can add any pertinent information.

Cheers

Marc