Hi,

Am 22.10.2010 15:56, schrieb Marc Paré:

I am in total agreement with these statements. The process was somehow
not well organized. Still, we managed to discuss it. We need to organise
these kind of thing a little formally as well as strategically next
time. This will ensure better results.

For sure - next time there will be more time for strategies. I'd suggest to discuss what the next strategical topics might be for the website team :)

( Imo communites like ours should be self-regulating 99% of the time - there should be only very few circumstances where "regulation from top" is needed.)

regards,

André