On 10/26/2002 04:25:44 PM Ian Bicking wrote:

>I suppose the problem is that you can't get to the Application object?

Yes, this is the problem.

Could the problem of leaking DB connections be at all related to how
DBPool.py doesn't actually close connections on being deleted? I'm actually
using multiple instances of a refactored version of DBPool.py to maintain
multiple pools. The code doesn't actually close the connections when the
instance is deleted.

I recall some discussion of this about a year ago. At the time, it seemed
OK to just let the database clean up connections after the pool instance is
deleted. I didn't bother adding code to close the connections on a __del__
because it didn't seem important then.

...Edmund.