I want to put up the CheetahKit that I use on subversion. I don't want to put it in the Webware folder though. Since people use Cheetah two ways, as a servlet and as a template used by a servlet, putting CheetahKit in at the root level implies to new users that one way is "normal".

Shall I put it at the root, same level as ZPTKit, LoginKit, etc? I feel like the root is getting a little cluttered and we should put this stuff in a sub volder. What about an Extras or Examples folder that all this stuff should go to. Probably not WSGIKit since that is a separate significant project. Thus I'm thinking:
svn://webwareforpython.org/
Webware/
WebKit/
MiddleKit/