It doesn't bother me particularly that there's multiple packages at the root. If people think it's a real problem, not just a perceived inelegance, then sure, this would be fine.

My thought is that users would want to checkout the entire set of extras in one command, so they should be grouped in one folder.

Though of course with a different name than "Examples". But I don't see any real problems at this point -- browsing around the repository from the root isn't something I expect new users to do.

Do you prefer "Extras"? I already added "Examples" but it is easy to rename it now that we are using Subversion. :-)

-ww

winston wolff - (646) 827-2242 - http://www.stratolab.com - learning by creating