On Mar 25, 2005, at 8:18 AM, Winston Wolff wrote:
It doesn't bother me particularly that there's multiple packages at the root. If people think it's a real problem, not just a perceived inelegance, then sure, this would be fine.

My thought is that users would want to checkout the entire set of extras in one command, so they should be grouped in one folder.

If those projects use tags and branches (as they should) then this won't be an option anyway.

--
Ian Bicking | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://blog.ianbicking.org