On Mon, 14 May 2007 19:02:16 +0200
Christoph Zwerschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jkx wrote:
> >> * If you create an empty (default) working dir, does it work?
> >
> > It should work (as my app is running), I only have some issues
> > with Session (all other is working fine)
>
> I mean, do sessions (e.g. the CountVisits example) work when you create
> an empty working dir?

I haven't checked this, but if I don't use apache (by configuring local
http), everything is Ok .

> > Here is my conf:
> > SessionPrefix = None # no prefix to session ID
> > IgnoreInvalidSession = True
> > UseAutomaticPathSessions = False
> > UseCookieSessions = True
>
> That's all default and ok.
>
> >> * Are you using mod_rewrite?
> >
> > mod_rewrite + mod_wekit2
> > I used a URLDispatcher too.. but I don't think the issue is here ..
>
> Well, mod_rewrite can be the problem. The reason could be that Webware
> sets your cookie path to /wk/blog/ but your webbrowser does not know
> about /wk/blog so it ignores the cookie. You can check the cookie path
> with Firefox for instance.

Hum, I missed to say that firefox see the SID cookie, the issue is that
my code doesn't have it, so create a new session cookie at each request.

In awake(), I checked for  trans.request()._environ['HTTP_COOKIE'] this
give me some cookie but not the SID one ..

Bye .