Ho I miss to answer, this email !

/me slaps me !!!

In fact, I hand patched this stuff like Christoph ask, but I run into
other issues.. mainly cause I already asked the URLParser before:

http://www.larsen-b.com/Article/91.html

I managed to fix the issue, but don't ask me exactly how. After this,
I run into other issues on this website (mainly docutils API changes)
so, I decided to quick fix that and keep it running in the current
stage.

I need to find another blog system in fact. This one, works fine, but
as I don't maintain it, I run into this kind of stuff at each apt-get
update :)

Thanks a lot webware fellows for the support :)