Not sure about this 'rain' problem, but there have been so many changes in
this area since beta-3, that I'm hesitant to draw much of a conclusion.

If you're comfortable with git, you could clone the repository and run
directly from the development branch. If not, no worries. I'm planning on
sending b-6 out real soon now.

-tk