@vince
Hi, i have attached extracts from skin.conf, weewx.css, and the full
template for 10year graphs.
You need to add the extracts to your own skin.conf and weewx.css. The css
also refers to a file called Header.jpg. You can omit this or use a
suitable photo of your own.
You will probably need to adjust the link buttons in the 10year.html.tmpl
as i have an extra one pointing to a 5year page.
I'm not anyways an expert but will try and help if you have trouble.

@tk
That's what stops the Guinness from spoiling. All that hot weather you get
results in drink you have to refrigerate to make it palatable. Our lows in
temperature are counterbalanced by our highs in windspeed, which gives us
great lungpower to tell tall stories and shout at people who dont have any
Guinness

Regards
John

/*
*Longterm plots
*/
#longterm {
    width: 90%;
    min-height: 500px;
    margin: 1%;
    padding: 5px;
    border-top: 1px solid #dcdcdc;
    border-right: 1px solid #a9a9a9;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #808080;
    border-left: 1px solid #a9a9a9;
    background-color: #fafaff;
    text-align: center;
}
#lplots img {
    border: thin solid #3d6c87;
    margin: 3px;
    padding: 3px;
}

/*
 * This is the big header at the top of the page
 */
#masthead {
    margin: 1% 1% 0 1%;
    padding: 5px;
    text-align: center;
    border-top: 1px solid #dcdcdc;
    border-right: 1px solid #a9a9a9;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #808080;
    border-left: 1px solid #a9a9a9;
    background-color: #a7cef6;
    background-image: url("Header.jpg");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

#masthead h1 {
    color: #3d6c87;
}
#masthead h3 {
    color: #5f8ea9;
}

Put the section below into the [ImageGenerator] section in skin.conf

[[10year_images]]
        x_label_format = %m/%y
        bottom_label_format = %m/%d/%y
        top_label_font_size = 14
        time_length = 283824000    # == 9years
        aggregate_type = avg
        aggregate_interval = 86400 # == 1day
        show_daynight = false
        image_width = 800
        image_height = 300

        # Daily high/lows:
        [[[10yearhilow]]]
            [[[[hi]]]]
                data_type = outTemp
                aggregate_type = max
                label = High
            [[[[low]]]]
                data_type = outTemp
                aggregate_type = min
                label = Low Temperature

         [[[10yearwind]]]
             [[[[windSpeed]]]]
             [[[[windGust]]]]
                aggregate_type = max

         [[[10yearwindvec]]]
            [[[[windvec]]]]
                plot_type = vector

         [[[10yearrain]]]
            yscale = None, None, 0.02
            plot_type = bar
            [[[[rain]]]]
                aggregate_type = sum
                # aggregate_interval = 2629800 # Magic number: the length of a
nominal month
                aggregate_interval = 604800    # == 1 week
                label = Rain (weekly total)

          [[[10yearhumidity]]]
            [[[[outHumidity]]]]
            [[[[inHumidity]]]]