Hi,
The weewx is a new install from less than a month, when i set up my new
WH2310 weather station. The data before that have been imported in weewx
with the weewx import tool from cumulus archive file from a WR200 oregon
scientific. The sensor pole of the WRM200 became loose and the sensor have
finished in the sea. no one could be salvage i then have purchased a Misol
WH2310 clone weather station. which is not compatible with cumulus which
bring me to weewx set up on a raspberry :)
the weewx have always crashed like that since first installed. Nothing
appear in the syslog or on the console. the weewx just stop working. it
still appear as runnicg process but no report or any archive are running....
You'l find my old cumulus website at the following :
http://web.cubadak-paradisovillage.com/weather/oldsite/