Being the usual pedantic soul that I am ... so Tom's 'not true' which
implied my post on archive intervals was not true is also not strictly
true.  The FTP report timing IS based on the archive timing, but may be
DEFERRED to run LESS frequently by setting a report_timing option if so
desired.  To have FTP reports occurring more frequently than the archive
interval it is necessary to change the archive interval - correct?  I was
assuming that the original poster currently has the default FineOffset
interval of 30 minutes rather than the more usual weewx interval of 5
minutes.