Hi, I hope you guys here can help me with my weather station and weewx.

Today I have installed weewx and now I am trying to tak data from Aercus
WeatherRanger.
I have setup server.ini to send data to weewx.
weewx have been installed with rpm file on my Centos 7 server.
After installing weewx it shows page and some data, but that data didn't
update since installation, all is the same.
Also after seting up server.ini on my weather station for sending data to
my server nothing changes.
I also setup http://help.wunderground.com and there is no data from my
weather station.
So I checked and station is connected to wifi and I can ping it from my PC.

So what I did wrong that weather station not sending data to my weewx and
why weewx not update.

When install weewx I have troubles to install drivers, so I first check 3)
FineOffsetUSB  and  nothing happend so than I have installed another driver
https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-interceptor
And still no changes.

Installed drivers include:
  0) Interceptor     (user.interceptor)
  1) AcuRite         (weewx.drivers.acurite)
  2) CC3000          (weewx.drivers.cc3000)
  3) FineOffsetUSB   (weewx.drivers.fousb)
  4) Simulator       (weewx.drivers.simulator)
  5) TE923           (weewx.drivers.te923)
  6) Ultimeter       (weewx.drivers.ultimeter)
  7) Vantage         (weewx.drivers.vantage)
  8) WMR100          (weewx.drivers.wmr100)
  9) WMR200          (weewx.drivers.wmr200)
 10) WMR300          (weewx.drivers.wmr300)
 11) WMR9x8          (weewx.drivers.wmr9x8)
 12) WS1             (weewx.drivers.ws1)
 13) WS23xx          (weewx.drivers.ws23xx)
 14) WS28xx          (weewx.drivers.ws28xx)

What I did wrong?