I tried to install but can't and don't know what is wrong.

 sudo wee_extension --install weewx-hp1000
Request to install 'weewx-hp1000'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/bin/wee_extension", line 83, in <module>
    main()
  File "/bin/wee_extension", line 75, in main
    ext.install_extension(options.install)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weecfg/extension.py", line 124, in
install_extension
    raise InstallError("Extension '%s' not found." % extension_path)
weecfg.extension.InstallError: Extension 'weewx-hp1000' not found.