I have been using this skin with MQTT extension for a while now, without
any problems, and think it is excellent.  However, since the initial
installation the records page shows some very strange anomalies. See
attached png file - which, for example, has odd max temperature range and
rain records.  Has anyone else seen similar issues and worked out how to
solve them?  Perhaps something to do with units, although other records
such as min and max temperature are correct?  I have the following units
set:

*weewx.conf*

 - MQTT  unit_system = METRICWX (if I use METRIC the current day's rain is
wrongly divided by 10, as my rain is shown in mm)

 - [StdConvert] target_unit = US

 -  [StdReport]
       skin = Belchertown
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_altitude = meter
                group_speed2 = mile_per_hour2
                group_pressure = hPa
                group_rain = mm
                group_rainrate = mm_per_hour
                group_temperature = degree_C
                group_degree_day = degree_C_day
                group_speed = mile_per_hour

* Belchertown skin.conf:*

[Units]
    # This section is for managing the selection and formatting of units.

    [[Groups]]
        # For each group of measurements, this section sets what units to
        # use for it.
        # NB: The unit is always in the singular. I.e., 'mile_per_hour',
        # NOT 'miles_per_hour'

        group_altitude     = meter                 # Options are 'foot' or
'meter'
        group_degree_day   = degree_C_day         # Options are
'degree_F_day' or 'degree_C_day'
        group_direction    = degree_compass
        group_moisture     = centibar
        group_percent      = percent
        group_pressure     = hPa                 # Options are 'inHg',
'mmHg', 'mbar', or 'hPa'
        group_radiation    = watt_per_meter_squared
        group_rain         = mm                 # Options are 'inch', 'cm',
or 'mm'
        group_rainrate     = mm_per_hour        # Options are
'inch_per_hour', 'cm_per_hour', or 'mm_per_hour'
        group_speed        = mile_per_hour        # Options are
'mile_per_hour', 'km_per_hour', 'knot', or 'meter_per_second'
        group_speed2       = mile_per_hour2       # Options are
'mile_per_hour2', 'km_per_hour2', 'knot2', or 'meter_per_second2'
        group_temperature  = degree_C             # Options are 'degree_F'
or 'degree_C'
        group_uv           = uv_index
        group_volt         = volt