I have been running a Davis Vantage Pro weather station for a few years now
using Weather Display which uploaded to my sons server which has Weather
Display Live on it.  I have been having problems with the whole Weather
Display setup and thought I would take the Raspberry Pi and WeeWx route. So
far I have installed Raspbian Lite onto an RPi3B headless and also the
WeeWX software. It seems to be running as I can see files produced in the
/var/www/html/weewx/ Directory and they seem to be updating. I would like
to have a local network display of the station similar to the Weather
Display one and I presume I will need a web server for that like Apache. Is
that the best one to install? I want to keep the RPi headless if I can. So
the next bit is how to display on a remote website again similar to Weather
Display Live. Do I use the same FTP method. And more crucially are there
any templates available for creating a website. Would I need to upload the
whole html/weewx folder every minute or so. Any help is much appreciated.