sudo apt-get install nginx

sudo /etc/init.d/nginx start

NGINX defaults its web page location to /var/www/html on Raspbian so if you
want to change that you need to edit

/etc/nginx/sites-available/default

and edit the line

root /var/www/html/;

root /var/www/html/weewx/;

After that you should be able to point a browser at the IP address of the
Pi (hostname -I on the Pi if you want to know its IP address)

As for remote website, auto FTP upload is built into weewx. Edit the FTP
section in weewx.conf it's faily self explanatory. There is a basic default
template included - you don't have to do anything it just works.

Cheers