I do have a spare official power supply, so I will swap out that and test.
I notice that after doing the -dump (after stopping weewx) and
--clear-memory routine and then reboot, that the missing data does not
appear in the graphs! The official power units supplies the official USB
hub with power and the Pi is powered from this USB hub.  The Vantage, which
has its own power supply and battery backup) sends the data through the USB
hub to the Pi......I have tried connecting it directly to the Pi
also...does not seem to make any difference. I have a Pi3B+ on the way, so
I can swap out the current SD card and try it in that.Nothing else, apart
from a USB (for back up purposes via Deja Dup). I am running the power from
a socket strip......so might try plugging the Pi directly into the mains.