Matt,

I have removed ForecastVariables in skin.conf. All of the month/year
selections appear as they should--you can have a look. The forecast items
no longer appear.

The  [[[DAILYCHARTS]]], [[[MONTHLYCHARTS]]], and [[[YEARLYCHARTS]]] are
from trying to install the WX-HWS page which I haven't mastered yet. I can
remove them if you think it will help.