Hi Manfred, I took this one right from the Season's skin, but modified it
slightly to include the CSS color so it was inline. Give this a try (remove
it from the table's tr's and td's if you're not using a table)

                    #if $day.txBatteryStatus.has_data
Transmitter Battery</td>
padding-top:4px;">
                        #if $current.txBatteryStatus.raw == 0