Hi Pat

I know yaxis_tickinterval but I cannot achieve the chart in the way that I
want it. This is how could it be:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/Esquema_climogramas.png
The values of the axis are very important because they are showing (in this
way) more efficiently the presence of dry season; this is the reason of my
doubt.

thank you.