Your problem might be that you're missing a semi-colon at the end of the
line.

But this raises a larger question/problem. With the re-write of the
Highcharts generator in 1.0, it seems more and more xAxis and yAxis
customizations are needed. Instead of me maintaining a mapping of every
option available, I had an idea today of adding an [xAxis] and [yAxis]
graphs.conf config section for each graph group. I'll work on testing
something out which might make your belchertown.js modification easier.