Na 5. listopada 2019. 10:54:34 CEST, Andrew Milner
<andrew.s.r.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>if people wanted 24 hours or 30 days they will have written a search
>list
>extension to provide the information

I am begging if someone did it to mail it to me as I will need days do do it.

>most people are probably like me - and work in days (which start at
>midnight), months (which start on the first of themonth) and years
>(which
>start on 1st January)

Not when the title says Rain in last 30 days. Not when the title in the graph
says the same. Not when the graph shows the last 30 days of rain. How can it
now be good to show aggregate claiming no rain at all? Just because it is after
the midnight of the next month!