On Sat, 05 Oct 2019 12:37:21 +0200
Pila <mrzimgj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not when the title says Rain in last 30 days. Not when the title in
> the graph says the same. Not when the graph shows the last 30 days of
> rain. How can it now be good to show aggregate claiming no rain at
> all? Just because it is after the midnight of the next month!

Are you using a Croatian translation, because my English display does
not say "last 30 days"?

If so, your frustration comes from a difference in meaning when
translated.
Your title says what you want
but the author's title says what he wrote, and it seems that they are
not the same.

Do you know how to go to github and get John Smith's code which
provides something closer to what you want?

Liz