I translated the titles. So, ignore the titles. I use the smartphone skin. On
the rain page, there is a graph showing last 30 days of rain.

But lines of text directly under the graph were saying no rain. Graph was
displaying rain history. I do not accept 0 rain on the 1st of the month as
acceptable when 106 mm of rain are shown on the 30 day train graph!

All I want is to have relevant numbers showing minimums, maximums, totals under
the graph to refer to the data displayed in the graph directly above the text.

Not from the midnight, Monday or the first date of the current month.

Thanks to Andrew here, I converted to Delta method. It seems to work for data,
but it is not displaying dates and day names at all, only the time.

Also, in docs I do not see if Delta 7 days includes values from today or uses
the last previous entire day for end. Because, that would also not correspond
to the graph above it.

--
Poslano sa mog Android uređaja sa K-9 Mail. Molim vas oprostite na mojoj
sažetosti.