Thanks for the update.

I contacted weatherflow regarding their station and they said they're not
selling it outside of the us and Canada because of frequencies etc. That
are designed only to work in those places. I guess that means it won't have
full functionality outside of us and canada

Thanks,

Sean Jahnig

m.  +97150 475 4234
e.  seanocas...@gmail.com