Hi,

I think you are going to need to see those raw packets to fix this. I just
looked at the driver code and the log raw packets code is pretty basic. When
you set log_raw_packets = True what do you see in the log? This part should be
easy to fix.

When posting the log make sure you include from WeeWX startup through until the
error hits.

Gary