I reported it to one of the Sysops, but I understand remote access is
problematic in the current environment.Regards,JohnEI7IG Sent from my Samsung
Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: ch...@chrismaness.com Date: 27/04/2020
18:41  (GMT+00:00) To: John Ronan <jpron...@gmail.com>, gjr80
<gjroder...@gmail.com>, Dave Webb KB1PVH <kb1...@gmail.com>, weewx-user
<weewx-user@googlegroups.com> Subject: Re: [weewx-user] Re: How to Sniff
Packets Going to a Single Host? On 4/27/20 1:03 AM, John Ronan wrote:> A few
days go I noticed that not all CWOP servers are accepting data. I> haven't
heard that the issue has been resolved.I think some are accepting data, but
fail to pass it along.>> I don't have a list to hand, but I'll try and find
it.>> cwop.ei3rcw.ampr.org is accepting data, you might try testing only on>
that one to rule it out.I ended up using cwop2.mesowest.org as it is not round
robin DNS andresolves to one IP.  I have had 100% successful published packets
for afew hours.>> Cheers>> John>> EI7IGSo thanks.  I guess there was no problem
on my end after all.  That isunless some gates are tolerating some error in
formatting that I haveand others are not.  I don't think that is the case
though.  Is there aCWOP/APRS list I can report these issues?Thanks,Chris KQ6UP