On 4/27/20 11:05 AM, jpronans wrote:

> I reported it to one of the Sysops, but I understand remote access is
> problematic in the current environment.
>
> Regards,
> John
> EI7IG

I also reported this frustrating behavior to:

https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=39321.new#new

Now I can work on improving my WX data quality.  Might have to ask the
local FD if I can mount a mast and an impeller at the local fire
department.  No good spot at my house, but maybe I can remedy that since
I am stuck home with this COVID lock down.  I don't think my wife would
be cool with a 40' mast, but hopefully I can get her to let me post it
up because of the emcomm aspect of having a radio tower.

Thanks for you help,

Chris KQ6UP