I would not worry about raising anything Christian, the code I am working on
would allow something like a rate based field to be calculated from some other
(user specified) field. You still have to add any necessary extra fields to
your database yourself, but StdWXCalculate could be configured to create the
rate based field. No guarantees as it needs the Tom-tick but it looks good so
far.

Gary