I had a look.  You never actually write FMT_windDir in the JavaScript.  Just
add:
+ ‘ (‘ + result[‘FMT_windDir’] + ‘)’
on the appropriate line in realtime_updater.inc.

As for barometerRate.  I do see it.  I just spills over to the next line.  It
looks like I am not properly formatting barometerRate.  I will fix that as part
of the 2.0 release which I am working on and hope to have out this weekend.