Found the problem. You're using V3.9.2, but support for the LOOP2 format
was not introduced until V4.0.0. You'll need to upgrade to do this.

I was misled because the change log (wrongly) said that support for LOOP2
packets was introduced in V3.7.0, so I assumed support was there --- I
never bothered to check the actual code base. The log was fixed in commit
56ebe96
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/commit/56ebe963e55c73b030492be9ecb6ad84d6885e2a>

Sorry for the confusion.

-tk