My copy of weewx is running on a Raspberry Pi. I am trying to get an image
from a webcam on my local network using wget, resizing the image using
imagemagick, then put it in the /var/www/html/weewx/ folder so it will get
uploaded to my web host.

wget --user=user --password=user
http://192.168.254.33/jpg/image.jpg?size=3 -O/var/www/html/weewx/image.jpg

I get a Permission denied error.

>From there my plan was to use imagick to reduced the size of the file and
include the image in the upload.

I as able to put this in a bash script and run a cron job to do this
process to my /home/pi/Pictures/image.jpg folder but I can''t figure out
how to copy the file to the html/weewx directory.

If there is a better way to do what I'm trying to accomplish I'm willing to
try that.

Thanks in advance.