Hi, the MQTT config for the skin is for the JavaScript MQTT client that is
running in the browser window. This client needs a websocket connection, so
it will only work with a websocket enabled MQTT server. This MQTT client
configuration is totally independent from the one that is publishing your
loop data. It may be the same server, but still: totally independent. But
be aware that your config will only work within your private LAN. I suggest
to get a free flespi account, depending on the traffic on your site, a free
account should be sufficient for private use. Flespi lets you configure
access tokens for your needs, like a "subscribe-only" token for the browser
MQTT client.

This one:

DEBUG user.gaugeengine: GaugeGenerator: Cannot decode reading of 'None' for
gauge 'windDir'

Simply means the is nor reading for windDir, this usually the case when
winds are calm.

But this one:

DEBUG user.gaugeengine: GaugeGenerator: Cannot decode reading of 'None' for
gauge 'outTemp'

is a little bit confusing, because normally there should be an "outTemp"
reading. So either there is really no reading because you Device didn't
send such a value, or your outTemp is mapped to another database column.

The last one:
The key for

[Bootstraplabels]
    [[history_tables]]
        max_wind =

is missing. Indeed there is no such key in skin.conf. Simply add it in
skin.conf, or in the configured[language].conf in skins/languages. I didn't
recognize this so far, because I use skins/languages/german.conf and there
is a key for "max_wind".

you can set your language in skin.conf:

[Language]

    #
    # Set a language below and labels will be overridden with any that are
specified in
    # skins/languages/[language].conf
    #
    # Choices are: catala, dutch, espanol, finnish, francais, italian,
german, korean, norwegian

    language = german