I see the colour on first cell only problem is fixed, I like the new
images. I'll give it a go.

BTW I had problems installing an earlier version as:

   1. import Image cause an error, and the way to resolve it (apt-get) in
   the FAQ didn't work on a brand new Raspbian installation.  I suspect
   systems that have been upgraded already had the necessary library.  This
   URL seems to cover the necessary gound:  Why can't Python import Image
   from PIL? - Stack Overflow

<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26505958/why-cant-python-import-image-from-pil>
   2. Again probably because I started with a new Raspbian image, I didn't
   have the necessary font loaded.  I put my solution to this in 'issues'.

I've got a spare SD card, I think I might start over to install this as
I've messed around somewhat.  I copied the database over from my live
system to get realistic data rather than turn on the simulator.