Pretty cool.  Dumb questions follow.....

   - how'd you wire it up ?
   - did you not use the little display that comes with the gauge ?
   - their manual says 'wire cannot be buried' - any idea why ?   What if
   it was in a PVC conduit ?
   - what does your zeroW setup look like for powering it, keeping it dry,
   etc. ????
   - add photos and a nice writeup to your github page perhaps ?

Reason I'm asking is that this seems like a pretty nice way for folks to
add a rain gauge to stations like WeatherFlow that have notoriously
inaccurate readings, assuming they are already running the nice WF UDP
driver for that gear...