Rob,

Before this version, weewx only reported on explicit tags. For example, if
you didn't put $current.soilTemp1 in the template, you were not going to
see it in the report.

Now it basically reports on everything that's in the database.

To stop it, look in the skin.conf file for the Seasons skin. Near the top,
you will see a stanza labelled [DisplayOptions]. In this stanza are lists
of the various types. Just remove any type for which you do not want to be
included in the report.

As for where these values are coming from, I have no idea. Either they are
being emitted by your Vantage Vue, or they are being introduced by one of
your extensions. It's also possible you are picking up sensors from a
neighbor.

In fact, now that I think about it, it would be worth seeing which sensors
your Vantage is aware of. Try running

*wee_device --info*

-tk