Or could I send the live data from one raspberry to another (or any other
machine with more performance reserves) to another weewx installation with
own database, which then does the reports for the heavier skins? Something
like a realtime.txt or IP port from one weewx machine to another? I know I
can do it partially with FOSHKplugin for ecowitt-client data, but how could
i forward weewx data from SDR and USB?