my station stanza

[Station]

    # Description of the station location
    location = Μετεωρολογικός Σταθμός Νέων Μουδανιών Χαλκιδικής

    # Latitude in decimal degrees. Negative for southern hemisphere
    latitude = 40.243
    # Longitude in decimal degrees. Negative for western hemisphere.
    longitude = 23.277

    # Altitude of the station, with the unit it is in. This is used only
    # if the hardware cannot supply a value.
    altitude = 4, meter

    # Set to type of station hardware. There must be a corresponding stanza
    # in this file, which includes a value for the 'driver' option.
    station_type = FineOffsetUSB

    # If you have a website, you may specify an URL. This is required if you
    # intend to register your station.
    station_url = https://kairos.moudania.com

    # The start of the rain year (1=January; 10=October, etc.). This is
    # downloaded from the station if the hardware supports it.
    rain_year_start = 1

    # Start of week (0=Monday, 6=Sunday)
    week_start = 6

Στις Πέμπτη 3 Νοεμβρίου 2022 στις 7:56:54 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης vince
έγραψε: