my both os are in greek locale. i rember in past i was registred kolxiko
weather station in greek. remember in 4.6 verion of weewx. know in 4.9
cant. its weird that the weewx accept all greek characters , except the
registration. i will set for now to english title of my stations

Στις Πέμπτη 3 Νοεμβρίου 2022 στις 11:06:41 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης
tke...@gmail.com έγραψε: