Why not try it as a tester and tell THEM ?

On Sunday, November 26, 2023 at 9:03:05 AM UTC-8 WindnFog wrote:

WeeWx v5.0.0b15 seems to be working fine. I want to add Mathew's Sftp
extension and put the files on my VPS web server in a non-public directory
for now.  I use that extension on my production 4.10.2 weewx version. I
need to use keyed SFTP to upload; this extension does what I want on pre-v5
versions.

I can add it using weectl according to the documentation. The question: is
the https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-sftp extension compatible with
WeeWx v5?  My guess is it is, but I'd be happier if one of the developers
could give me a yes or no.