Hi Bob,

You've already explained to me about the buffer in another thread, but I
haven't got around to to empty it or change the setting, I'll go there
tomorrow and do just that! Thanks again!

When looking at the data for 15-Dec-23 specifically, it does appear that 14
is the sum of all the previous values for the day since midnight, I'd
imagine the buffer would have more values stores, no!? Basically as Tom
says these are the dayRain values aggregated and inserted into the db once
it's up again:
(I've removed the rows with 0)

[image: s.png]