From: Lukas Oberhuber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 6:29 AM
To: Jaya Meghani; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Subject: RE: [Wengophone-devel] SCons on trunk

Jaya,

Debugging in the IDE works fine with vs2005. It's a matter of putting
the command line prompts into the configuration builder. The biggest
pain is that scons thinks it has to rebuild every time, so when you
invoke the debugger you have to tell it not to compile if everything is
up to date.

Places you will need changes:
Tools->(something related to options)->(projects and
Tools->directories)->something
in the directories. Make sure these point to all the sdks (platform,
direct x, etc).
The the actual project will need to point to the right place. It's a
little tricky getting the path variables right, and I'm still not 100%
sure which it uses. If you like, I will send you my project files as a
starting point, though of course all the directories will need to be
adjusted (files are too big for this mailing list).

-Lukas

Lukas Oberhuber