The take here would be, unless one must have/need Wengophone 2.0 branch
which uses Scons....Save yourself lots of headaches and compile with
OWP 2.1and use CMAKE..
-E

On 12/20/06, Lukas Oberhuber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jaya,

I don't remember exactly, but I think we removed a bunch of non-core files
such as crash dump.

Here are my nsis files (the non-core files are commented out):

Could you be so good as to create patches and distrib to the list?...my
system doesn't work when creating patches of checked in code...

These are based on Wengophone 2.0 branch.

Hope this helps,

-Lukas

Lukas Oberhuber