Dear Jaya,

  I have completed compile the OpenWengoNG V2.0,

  Thanks for you helpful link,

  Thanks again and best Regards,
  Loi Ngo

Jaya Meghani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hi,

  ca_bundle.h is a generated file.
  In my directory it has following contents

    /* This file is generated automatically */
  #define CURL_CA_BUNDLE getenv("CURL_CA_BUNDLE")
  in <Wengo dir>\libs\owcurl\lib directory.

  See this might help you
  http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2006-09/0140.html

  Regards,
  Jaya