On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 03:36:50PM +0100, Vadim Lebedev wrote:
> >With the following patch I'm able to chat via ekiga.net although
> >wengophone thinks my party (myself :-) isn't connected (you'll want to
> >remove my debug output and tie the behaviour of hasIM to a config
> >option) the idea of the patch is to make getPreferred always return the
> >best contact it finds, even if the peer is offline:
> >

> Ah...  This is EXACTLY what this ghatWithoutPrsence stuff is....
> Activate Chat without PRESENCE mechanics functionning....

Hmm, I didn't have any conflicts on update, did you already commit that
chat-code (seems it wasn't fully implemented as indicated in my last
patch where I had to remove that config-option). I'm happy to test your
changes...

Ralf

--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  Fax:   +43/2243/26465-23