Am Dienstag 11 April 2006 20:30 schrieb Laurent Birtz:
> I'm not arguing wheter its reasonable or not. I think
> it is. Your statements seem to imply that (! unexpected) =>
> understandable. These are different issues. It is
> important that the user may know precisisely wheter he
> can kill a unit with one blow or not. A guess of "12 +- 1"
> damage isn't too useful when the enemy has exactly 12 HP.

So that's where the damage dialog and undo come in. You don't know the exact
values for each skirmish in your head. For an user it's important to have a
rough number which is correct and in such a corner case you'll look into the
damage dialog. Computing exact numbers isn't realistic anyways - traits and
most important resistance of certain units already create to much variations.

Bye David