Lari Nieminen wrote:
On Friday, 28 April 2006 11:22, Isaac Clerencia wrote:

Hi, after being pushed a bit on IRC (you should do it more often) and with
help from Rusty, we've a release plan for Wesnoth 1.2.

You can have a look at it at:
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/Wesnoth1.2ReleasePlan

Well, as nobody has complained loud enough, I guess we kind of agree on the release plan.

According to it, today is the last day for adding items to your "I will code this for 1.2" list at http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/Wesnoth1.2Features . The list is already quite populated, but if you want to slip something more in, you should do it today.

Now it's up to you to get them in the 1.2 release, mind the release plan! :P

Happy hacking :)

I'm aware that it's quite late to start asking, but I noticed that there is nothing from the art people - mainly Jetryl - in the release plan. Does this mean that the base frames of several loyalist units (for example) will be reverted to earlier versions for the release, since the new ones don't have matching animations or properly teamcoloured animations yet? Or the elvish fighter, who will look way too similar to the captain unless the new captain graphics make it in, too? Of course art will be easy to update in the inevitable version 1.2.1 later, but I don't think there should be art bugs like this in the stable release to begin with, so I'm just wondering whether these are planned to get finished and if not, how will it be dealt with.
On my side the list looks fine and (codewise) complete. AFAIK there is nothing big planned in the area of musics and translations are getting in when I get an update. I can't add anything I would like to work on to the list since there is nothing I really would/can work on. So (beside some art stuff like attack icons and animations) I would say the list is quite complete.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic