Isaac Clerencia wrote:
On Monday, 8 May 2006 21:52, Nils Kneuper wrote:
I don't think that game speed is much affected by using halos. I would
say we really should cleanup the option a little to remove things that
do not make much sense. IMO the halo-option is one of these that should
be removed.
Another question: Is someone really using these "color cursors" and
removing the "floating labels"? I would welcome seeing these removed and
always have the floating labels shown and no colored cursors being used.
Opinions?
If speed is not affected by the options I'm all for removing unneeded options.

unfortunately, all this is more wild guess than measures... anybody has a tool to actually measure that ?

Boucman